mead: Mead is an alcoholic beverage fermented from honey and water, with possibility of addition of other ingredients such as spices or herbs or in combination with fruit juices.
Product set consists of:
- 1x Radomilicka medovina with propolis 0.5 l (Jiří Velek)
Radomilica mead is produced from nectar honey of the area of southern Bohemia - Vodňany region. It is enriched with propolis, which gives mead a more pronounced resin taste. This mead is specific for its golden - copper color.
- 1x Malt mead "Braggot" - Mead with Hops and Malt 0.5 l (Medovíno s.r.o.)
Mead produced by cold way from forest and meadow honey with wheat malt and hops.
- 1x Acacia Mead 0.5 l (Pleva s.r.o.)
Generally the most popular mead from acacia honey with characteristic light color, aroma and taste after acacia.
- 1x Sunflower Mead 0.5 l (Pleva s.r.o.)
Typical bittersweet tasting mead fermented only from sunflower honey. Very rare and the speciality in Czech mead production.
- 1x Knight's mead 0.5 l (Medovinarstvi Dvorak)
Delicious semi-dry metheglin with lower contant of alcohol
- 1x Staroceska medovina (Old Bohemian Mead) 0.5 l (Jiří Sláma)
The most selling mead in category of metheglin. Strong combinational of 21 typical spices and herbs inspired by the oldest recipe.
- 1x Kubesova medovina - natural archival (forest honey mead) 0.75 l (Jan Kubeš)
Archive mead produced by cold way and fermentation of forest honeys. Deep old-gold mead, in the aroma you can smell nuts with honey, chamomile and pear jam in the taste. The aftertaste is long, velvety.
- 1x Honeywine (from flower honey) 0.5 l (Petr Balaštík)
Light fresh honey wine with a touch of wine-growing Moravia from a beekeeper from Mutěnice. Made as a cold wine. A great gift that will smell the room before tasting thanks to the waxing of the throat.
- 1x Clara (Barrique) (red wine grapes) 0.75 l (Tomáš Vorlíček)
Mead fermented with red Cabernet wine must. This batch is matured in an oak barrel.
- 1x Peneča medica - Sparkling mead - semi-sweet 0.75 l (Čebelarstvo Gregor Jere)
Semi-sweet sparkling Slovenian mead, the basis of which is mead fermented from flower honeys. The so-called mead champagne.
- 1x Original Slovak mead 0.75 l (Ing. Peter Kudláč - APIMED)
Traditional slovak sweet mead with taste of linden honey
- 1x Vcelovina Special 0.75 l (Včelco s.r.o.)
Premium Slovakian mead - Best mead in the World 2013
- 1x Tekovska medovina barrique 0.375 l (Beramed, s.r.o.)
Premium archive mead. Matured in barrique oak barrels
Quality products in Medovinárna
The mead shop sells only products and mead from local or proven producers. When choosing our assortment, its quality is primary. We don't sell lower quality or industrial products just because they also have a target group.
Our customers are looking for our store precisely because they will find an assortment here that they can trust and all they have to do is choose a product or mead that they like. We have such a wide selection that everyone will find their favorite mead in it.
If you are unsure about the selection, write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or enter a question about the product.
Other information about product you may find in Mead World catalog by product code CZ0071.